Thursday, December 17, 2009

not a creature was stirring...

Real update with pictures & such to come soon! Just wanted to check in before Christmas approaches (which is coming up at a rapid pace).

Tomorrow is my last final and I could not be more thankful that this semester is over with. Two more to go and that diploma is mine!!

My psychology professor promised to pass me "no matter what." I don't know what he meant by "no matter what" but I'm guessing I....passed? =P

Speaking of Christmas, I have always loved the holiday. This time of the year is magical. Yes....magical. You don't have to be a kid to enjoy it!! There's a certain feeling in the air that you can't imitate any other time of the year. If Jesus hadn't come into this world for us, we would have been missing out majorly. So, I think we can all stop and thank Him for a brief moment ;-)

Not to knock St. Nick. That guy knew what he was doing.

Jonathan and I watched more than half of Elf last night before deciding it was bed time. I forgot how much I loved that movie. And how pretty of a voice Zooey Deschanel has. But the real winner is Will Ferrell. I'm not a huge fan but he cracks me up! I love the character of Buddy So gullible & innocent. That scene where Buddy tries to ask out Jovie but says something along the lines of "Want to go get food?" makes me laugh every time.

I've done most of my Christmas shopping, thankfully. The real tough one was Tiffany's. Not because I didn't know what to get but because they said it wouldn't get here until after the new year! Fortunately I got an e-mail saying it was shipped last week. So. Crisis averted.

I'm also excited for Christmas this year because it's Johnny's 1st Christmas and being born into his mommy's family, well, he has no idea what's coming! Because (like I've said a million times so far) his uncle J.D must have been Santa or an elf in his past life. :-)

Things have been good on all fronts. I may even be doing extra work in the new year. Lots of things to be thankful for. 2010 is shaping up to be a fantastic one.

1 comment:

  1. I've been waiting for a new entry and it finally came. Good stuff :-)

    ReplyDelete