Tuesday, January 19, 2010

all vacations come to an end.

myself & Robyn

L-R: Chris, me, Robyn

Retro Week is in full force on Facebook (in which everyone posts pictures of when they were young) so it inspired me to dig up these two photos. I think the first was in 1989 and the second somewhere between '90-'91. Funny how I remember how much I loved that shirt I was wearing in the second one and how sad I was when one of the buttons fell off.

This winter vacation, by the way, has been one of the best. I haven't been anywhere out of the ordinary or on a relaxing cruise, like my parents did, but it really has been so vacation like. I've spent every night since January 1st at the boyfriend's, so it really does feel like I'm on a vacation. How sad I am gonna be once school starts! Well, not too sad. Not gonna lie, I'm happy school is back in session next week. That only means one step closer to graduating! Bar nights, date nights, movie nights, baby days...each day brings something different. A week or so ago, I went out to Manor Oktoberfest for some good ol' German food with Anthony, Gina and Jonathan. Absolutely loved the food. No one can make bratwurst like my Opa but this place came in at a close second.
Today we are celebrating my Oma's 68th birthday. Here's to many more <3

No comments:

Post a Comment