Tuesday, April 19, 2011

hi ho hi ho, it's off to disney we go.

Completely forgot to make a post about this but guess where I am headed this summer?





Yup!!

Jonathan and I spoke earlier this year (actually late last year) about making our summer trip to Disney World a trip to Land instead. We really liked the idea of checking out where it all began. What can we say, we just really love Disney. The itinerary became longer when I brought up visiting my aunt & uncle in San Diego. I have not seen Chrissy in TWO years. But even then that was very brief. So, this trip is taking on a whole new meaning. That's how we're starting off the vacation: with them in SD for three days and then the rest of the stay in Anaheim, checking out not only Disneyland but other parts of CA nearby. If all goes well, we'll even be attending SummerSlam at Staples Center!

And it's not just us two going, like the last two trips. Robyn and Chris (brother) will be coming, as well as two other friends. Although we've only booked the flights (the most important part in my opinion) we will be getting the hotel really soon.

Excited is putting it lightly.


No comments:

Post a Comment