Thursday, August 19, 2010

eat pray love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I happened to catch Eat Pray Love on opening day with Tiffany and Robyn and I pretty much loved every minute. I must warn you though, eat before you see the movie because it will leave you feeling hungry. Those close ups of Julia Roberts twirling and devouring her pasta left Tiffany and I giggling for some reason. But also craving some good old Italian food. Regardless of the delicious looking meals featured, the movie left you feeling like you could do anything. Liz, the main character (and also the author, who wrote the book about her experiences traveling to Italy, India and Indonesia) left her husband after a moment of clarity, took up a younger boyfriend, experienced heartbreak and then found love overseas. Not that I desire to do any of that (except the travel overseas part) but anything about "finding yourself" and "experiencing the world" gets an A+ in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment