Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day weekend came and went, much like the summer did. But surprisingly, I am okay with this because I am ready for fall! The pumpkin spice, the Halloween activities, the crunch of the leaves, and then soon, Christmas (too early to type that?) and all it's trimmings. Yes, I am okay with this :)

But first, summer ended with a BBQ. Very appropriate if you ask me. Jonathan and I, along with his parents, headed to the Mauros' Saturday evening. I'll let the pictures speak for itself.


Labor Day BBQ 003
Labor Day BBQ 006
Labor Day BBQ 007
Labor Day BBQ 017
Labor Day BBQ 030
Labor Day BBQ 012
Labor Day BBQ 035
Labor Day BBQ 043
Labor Day BBQ 048
Labor Day BBQ 051
Labor Day BBQ 058
Labor Day BBQ 070
Labor Day BBQ 073
Labor Day BBQ 076
Labor Day BBQ 081
Labor Day BBQ 084
Sam loved seeing if the frog would "disappear". (When he wasn't looking, one of us would hide it somewhere for him to find.)
Labor Day BBQ 090
Labor Day BBQ 094

No comments:

Post a Comment