Friday, October 22, 2010

Catching up with October













Paranormal Activity 2 was SICK! I went in expecting not to be scared at all (nor very impressed) like I left after seeing the first one last year. But Tiffany, Jared and I all agreed this one was much better. It's a prequel to the first film and explains what happens in the 60 days before the events from the first movie. I'm still a little creeped out as I type this because I'm using the computer in the basement and on top of that, I'm all alone in the house, at the moment. Needless to say, I'm ready to get out of here, LOL. The kicker from last night was that the only available screen left at midnight was in IMAX. Talk about super sized frights. I have to say, because it's paranormal activity and you don't actually see anything or anyone (well, except a shadow at some points), it just amps up the chills. Just earlier I thought I heard the TV call my name, haha. I need to get my mind off this movie!


Here are some things that have happened lately.
One night, a week or so ago, Jonathan, John and I decided to go to the piers in Long Island City to shoot some pictures. There's a GREAT view of the Manhattan skyline there and it's a nice place to just kind of chill or walk around.
Manor Oktoberfest & piers 030
It was a very cold night. Poor John got sick as a result of it (never go there without extra layers).
But earlier that night we had a chance to fill up our bellies with exceptionally delicious German food at Manor Oktoberfest.
How pretty does my sister look with her new haircut? :)
From another day before the piers visit, I was at an outdoor marketplace in Madison Square Park where I had a neat glimpse at the Empire State Building.
The city is alive with all things Halloween.
Just a bit too creepy.
A stroll in the city with the girls usually results in some camera shyness.
She's so pleasant.
I like to think this photo sums up Tiffany and Robyn's relationship, LOL
I laugh every single time I see this picture.
And of course, there's been plenty of Johnny time this past month.
Johnny & his grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment