Friday, October 29, 2010

Five on Friday

1. I got my tickets to see Elf the Musical for November 10. This is my birthday present to myself so I purposely made it my birthday week. I hope this doesn't disappoint! Besides that, Jonathan and I are headed to Boston for a weekend next month. It's a good time to turn 25! :-)

2. CUNY said their decision will be sent out to me within two weeks...and that was last week. Excited to know if I will be spending the next year studying something I love to do for fun.

3. I have already started my Christmas shopping. This year, I have a set idea of what everyone in my family (and a few others) are getting. I made sure it's something specific for each person to enjoy. Trying not to get too many gift cards this year, even though it's an instant pleaser!

4. The weather here has been zany. Seriously, high 70s (almost 80s) the past few days and then wham, today, it's back to being cold/chilly. Don't you just love bipolar weather? I hope the day I shoot Anthony & Gina's engagement photos, we have perfect fall weather. Their engagement party is tomorrow (they'll be married a year from the 30th!) and I am really looking forward to all of it. It's my first time being involved in a wedding party :-)

5. Speaking of Boston, this is why I'll be heading to New England for a nerd-tastic weekend. Harry Potter 7 Part 1 also comes out the day we arrive. Oh yes....nerdtastic indeed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment