Tuesday, October 13, 2009

weekend wrap up.

I can't believe how fast October is going -- am I really turning 24 in twenty-six days?! Sheesh!



Here's what's been going on lately...



J.D, his parents, sister, nephew & myself tried to make a trip out to Roosevelt Field Mall yesterday, Columbus Day. But halfway there Johnny started wailing to the point where he was going red in the face! Turns out all he needed was hugs from Mommy and a good distraction. Needless to say we didn't make out to the mall but it was quite a car ride! Here he is in his uncle JD's arms after his bout of sobbing.




On Saturday we all went out to eat at Frost, a restaurant in Brooklyn. If you're ever in the Williamsburg area, check it out! Small place & my dish (the gnocchi) was delicious with its meat sauce. Highly recommended. The chicken dishes are also really good. Staff is very accomodating (especially since we came with the baby).

Robyn and I spotted Julia Stiles signing autographs after a night show of Oleanna, the new play over at the Golden Theatre. (Where Avenue Q used to be before it went back to Off-Broadway). My sister was hilarious, she goes "Yup, she has no boobs" after taking a quick look at her. (Typical Robyn). I have to say, J.Stiles looks exactly the same in person as she does on the big screen.




Last Saturday, AnnaMarie celebrated her birthday at 230 5th, a rooftop bar/indoor club. Her sister celebrated her birthday last spring and I celebrated Halloween there last year. It's a pretty popular place, even though the kicker is it looks like an ordinary office building from the outside! We had a gorgeous view...

I am dreaming of owning this camera.
I keep hearing rave reviews about it. I know God has more pressing matters to attend but do you think He could send over one of those if I ask enough? :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment