Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter 2010

I found out I'd be working Easter earlier that week, but that was no fault but my own, since I hadn't checked the schedule. Oops. Looks like I wouldn't be spending Easter with Jonathan's family after all. He was going to Westchester to his aunt's house. I was sad to have missed it but happy to have an excuse to spend it with my family. Fortunately work for me wouldn't start til late afternoon.

Spring time in Woodside.

I had a strange Dora the Explorer sighting on my walk home.

Me & Mom before our traditional walk to Mass. On further reflection, I feel like my outfit could have been more appropriate for where I was going. Lesson learned.

Mom, Dad and Michael in the background. Chris, Robyn & Alex were unable to make it :(

Ah, spring. The lone flower blooming.



This was at my grandparents' house later that day. They had a beyond beautiful display for the Blessed Mother.

Our version of colored eggs, haha. We got lazy this year.


The usual Easter feast upstairs was about to begin.

Mhmm. Easter treats!

Even my mom is an iPhone nut now! (She joined the club a few months ago)

My handsome dad :)

Michael is always the goof ball!

My beautiful Oma :)





But later that day, I ended up seeing Tiffany & Robyn in the city!


All in all, a very pleasant day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment