Thursday, April 8, 2010

spring has come!

How about them Yankees?! Yes, baseball season is back and it is sweeter than ever! They won the series in Boston and I am glad to see Curtis Granderson is doing well. See last night as proof! And speaking of the team, I just ordered this shirt.


My beautiful baby cousin Sierra turns one years old today!



Happy 1st Birthday Sierra!!

So many things have been going on since I last updated. Robyn and I went to see Wicked and I LOVED it. First of all, we were fortunate enough to win lotto, which means we only had to pay $26 for a front row seat. The only downside was we were in left orchestra in the front row so the view was a pain in the neck (literally) but worth it! I wasn't disappointed with anything in the show and would love to see it again. Mandy Gonzalez will blow you away as Elphaba.

We had a few birthday celebrations recently, one for Wilfredo and one for Richie. Jen (Wil's girlfriend) did a great job in setting up a surprise birthday gathering last Monday, the 29th, for him. A group of us got together at Red, a Mexican eatery in Seaport.

Wilfredo's Birthday Party 3-29-10 015

Wilfredo's Birthday Party 3-29-10 003

Wilfredo's Birthday Party 3-29-10 041

Wilfredo's Birthday Party 3-29-10 037

And a tribute to Wilfredo's love for Disney World.

Wilfredo's Birthday Party 3-29-10 045

On the third (of April), we celebrated Richie's birthday. A small gathering happened over at Connelly's.

Billy, myself and the birthday boy

Richie's Birthday at Connellys 4-3-10 024

Richie's Birthday at Connellys 4-3-10 022

Matt & Christy, the soon to be married couple!

Richie's Birthday at Connellys 4-3-10 018

Richie's Birthday at Connellys 4-3-10 017

Then there was Christy's Bridal Shower (which including an adventurous trek to the Bronx), a trip to Brooklyn, a few film shoots, long treks around Manhattan and of course, Easter! Another update to follow! For now, Mother Nature is calling me. What beeeeautiful weather we are having! Can April always be like this?! This makes me even more excited for Monday. What is Monday you ask? The arrival of the Canon Rebel XSi! Yes! My mother was generous enough to order it for me last night. I still cannot believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment