Monday, April 12, 2010

So there I am this morning, waiting for the Canon Rebel XSi to arrive in the mail, sipping my coffee, when the doorbell rings! Rejoice! I lept out of the seat and ran to the door, all excited. But...
No one was there. Confused, I called out to Jonathan. He took awhile to come down the stairs, which I thought was odd. What was going on?
Turns out. HE rang it! LOL! SO cruel! Of course, he felt awful and kept apologizing. Talk about a prank backfiring! Hahaha. It's funny now but boy, was I pissed!
Besides the arrival of the camera, today proves to be a good day. I am taking care of two dog clients this week, every afternoon, so I have to get my butt out to the Upper East Side. Then Tiffany and I are going to grab dinner at Da Andrea followed by a photo gallery exhibit.
As promised, here's a few pictures from the past few weeks.
The next Billy Joel, perhaps?
Little gangster in his backwards hat :-P
We also had the handsome Ryan over so that his mommy (Lauren) & Jonathan's sister (Erica) could film their part for The Insiders.
I kept Ryan busy outside while they filmed.
Johnny played inside.
Look at that face!
He does the best funny faces!
We had desserts galore since Easter was soon arriving.
The following day, we went to Brooklyn. And took Johnny to the park.
Proud uncle.
We went back to the house to play around for a bit.
He's a curious little monkey.
Always a joy being around that kid and his buddy, Ry-Ry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment