Monday, November 29, 2010

extra thanks

In making a post about things I am thankful for (of course, it was only a partial list) I forgot to include my parents, who really should have been somewhere at the top because they are, and always will be, two of my favorite people in the world. From Day 1 (way back in the fall of 1985) they have made sacrifices for me and continue to do so. When I become a parent one day, I will have learned almost everything I know from them. And while I'm on the topic of parents, I have to give a big thank you to Jonathan's parents who are really one of a kind. They are very welcoming about the fact that I have made a nest for myself in their home. I lucked out on both spectrums of parental units LOL.

I'm also thankful for Cyber Monday for making my gift shopping bearable! I only bought Jonathan and Tiffany's gifts online but that was the two main ones I've been meaning to get. Feels good to knock those off the list. I may have to cut back on little things, like going to Starbucks every day for the next three weeks in order to afford all of this though haha. Starting to feel like Mrs. Claus....no complaints though.

parker & moka staring at me
How cute is this photo? Tiffany took it while I was taking care of Parker & Moka Thanksgiving night. I find it to be hilarious. Those two are fascinated by everything. So naturally blowing my nose was very interesting. Cuties.



No comments:

Post a Comment