Sunday, November 28, 2010

thankful...

Sacred Heart of Jesus
Thank you Jesus, for giving Your life for us so that we may know your love. Thank you God, for putting me here on this earth. Every high and low, happiness and suffering I experience is a part of this journey. I look forward to seeing You at the end of this life and starting the next one :D


thankful for family
For these three siblings and what they individually bring to my life with their unique personalities. Robyn is not afraid to voice her opinion and is one of the most generous people you will ever meet. Chris loves all things media and can kick your butt in video games. Michael is a clever kid, don't let that smile (or his disability) fool you. He is just big teddy bear you want to hug.


Thanksgiving with the fam 121
For new life coming into this world. That baby is already loved so so much.


Thanksgiving with the fam 009
For coffee, the one of few things guaranteed to perk me up.


Boston '10 100
For this dude, who goes above and beyond even after 3 years of knowing each other. Not only does he know himself well but he knows ME well...sometimes even better than I know myself, I think. He is my best bud (and love) for life.


friends of all kind
For friends of all kind, who make life interesting.

surprise party collage
For the surprise party given to me for my 25th birthday.

...And for having one of the best birthdays in recent memory.
birthday collage

where i've been
For the places I've been this year: Boston, Yankee Stadium, Universal Studios and Disney World, to name a few.

This is just a part of what made 2010 so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment