Monday, March 14, 2011

Ayla is getting real big, real fast. Just yesterday she turned 1 week old!

She went from this:

IMG_1174

to this...

IMG_0157

...to this!

IMG_0265

She has long legs & fingers - Ayla's already wearing 3-6 months (depending on the brand). I can't keep up with her LOL.

In short, she is just the sweetest thing.
IMG_0268

I've definitely been over a lot more this past week or so, especially since school started the day after she was born. Speaking of school, so far so good - but the problem is, I chose three of the busiest humanities classes (think lots of picture taking, history of photo, Photoshopping, and traveling) possible into one semester so that first week, I was sinking in my fourth class, the math one. I have a fifth class but it's a 1 hour new student seminar that is like a walk in the park. Because the work load of those 3 classes, I had to drop the math one. There was no way around it. When it comes to math, I have to give it 100% attention or else I can't keep up. Sometimes I think there's a wall inside my brain in which when I look at a math equation, it just hits the wall. The information doesn't seem to get past it to process it like everyone else seems to. While that is a fate I accepted long ago, I know that when I really try, I can do it - as long as you teach it to me like you would break it down to a really dumb person haha. That sounds terrible...but I swear that subject has been my mortal enemy since day 1!

Overall, I can't complain with the school or curriculum.

By the way, my new favorite thing:
IMG_0291

No comments:

Post a Comment