Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Two Sundays ago, I finally had a chance to take some pictures for Anthony and Gina, who will be married the day before Halloween of this year. Even though they became engaged last May, we never got around to shooting engagement photos. When Gina decided on what to do for their table numbers (think something like this) she reached out to me for help.

We ended up with shots like this:

IMG_0458

IMG_0479

IMG_0523

IMG_0540

IMG_0557

IMG_0593
This restaurant out on Rockaway Beach, is a place that is special to them...not to mention he proposed in the gazebo outside of it!

It was a really fun day (and huge thanks to John for helping out)....I cannot wait to do it again. We didn't get a chance to finish all the table numbers.

Keeping up with the theme, I had a bridal shower to attend this past Sunday.

The interior was stunning (outside was pretty too).
IMG_0619

IMG_0617

IMG_0630

The bride-to-be's sister did such a great job with everything.

IMG_0640
The bride & groom to be :-)

IMG_0648
This little girl at my table was precious!

A very nice start to spring...little Ayla is almost one month old (WOW!) but the weather leaves little to be desired. I'm missing those temperates above 60...this picture makes me think of the quote, "Spring, where are you?"

IMG_1278

No comments:

Post a Comment