Thursday, July 2, 2009

how i met my favorite vacation spot.


The last time I updated was almost a month ago! Holy cow. I completely blame it on the lack of computer. My beloved 'top passed away last number and it just never seemed like the right time to buy. I was going to use my vacation check to purchase one this week but my old friend tuition called and the opportunity for a new one passed me by yet again.


The Disney World trip was in one word: magical. Because it really is the most magical place on Earth! Who first started saying that? Walt himself? Whoever it was...they hit the nail on the head. Love love love that place!! We stayed for 5 days and 4 nights at the Pop Century. Nothing but good things about that place. My only regret was we didn't stay longer to really explore the hotel. So in January we are going again. For a week. If everything works out okay, we'll book it by November. (I was gonna keep it on the DL as not to jinx it but when do I ever keep things on the DL!)


Tower of Terror was by far my favorite ride. The suspense, the scary theme, the free fall...I laughed the entire ride! I think I was so scared, I became hysterical with laughter. I had to buy the picture at the end of the ride because it came out so damn funny. There was a 4 year old girl in the back row who looks more calm than myself and Jonathan combined! Actually she looked...bored. Clearly she's been on it more times than I have! (A grand total of one at this point.)
Will update when I have more time. Right now I am using the public computer at the library. How...ghetto. =P
By the way, if you haven't been watching How I Met Your Mother I suggest starting now. Best show ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment