Wednesday, November 11, 2009

old fart.

November is off to a beautiful start...


I turned 24 on the 8th and received this gorgeous Yankees bomber jacket from the parents! They definitely went all out this year. This gift was just one of many.


Jonathan and his parents surprised me with a cake at the end of the day! You can NEVER go wrong with ice cream cake.


This beauty (Coach) is my gift from Jonathan. He just earned major brownie points with this gift choice! (not that he needed it) It is a lot more purple in person. I'm afraid to get finger prints on it LOL.



He took my sister and I out to dinner at Jade. It's this fantastic Asian restaurant in Forest Hills. Highly recommended.




Robyn & I.
This really was one of the most memorable birthdays I've had in a good long while! It was just a great day from start to finish. JD & his family were nothing but good to me and the same goes to mine, as well as my close friends and all the birthday wishes I received.




No comments:

Post a Comment