Monday, November 16, 2009

sleepy woes.

Tiffany took this photo of Jorda over the weekend. She had SO much energy on that walk. I should say she walked me not vice versa haha.

Is next week actually Turkey Day?! Not sure what to make of this. Once Thanksgiving is over, you know what that means...Christmas comes out in full force. Not that it hasn't already....

I'm guilty of doing some holiday shopping already. I'm sure my aunt will love what I chose for her. Saw it yesterday while on Austin Street and couldn't pass it up! It's right up her alley.

So last night I stopped by JD's after work, just to hang out for a bit since we wouldn't have a chance to do so until late Wednesday. Felt like watching a movie so I found the '91 version of The Addams Family on MTV. Was really into it....next thing I know, it's 7:30am!! Fortuntely JD drove me home before class so I could grab my books.

Thank God for hats, that's all I have to add.




No comments:

Post a Comment