Tuesday, November 24, 2009

'tis the season





This past Friday I went to Atlas Park with the Graffeo gang and J.D, in what felt like the first Christmasy day of the season (and yes, I know it's not Thanksgiving yet). We ate dinner at California Pizza Kitchen (I'm still day dreaming about that pizza...SO good) followed by a movie. Jim Carrey's version of this beloved tale was much more sinister than I expected and even though I struggled to stay awake at points (not the movies fault, I was seriously sleep deprived that day) I really enjoyed it. Andrea Bocelli's "God Bless Us Everyone" closed the movie and the next day I downloaded it -- beautiful song.




Atlas Park was done up Christmas style so that plus the movie really helped make feel like the holidays are getting closer and closer. Very exciting stuff. This time of the year never gets old, no matter how old I get. This Christmas might be a little different because I'm not sure what the plans are (we usually spend Eve in Long Island with cousins and Day at home). Alex not being here then sucks. But, nevertheless, looking forward to it. Here's all of us in front of the Christmas Bear after the movie let out.



Left to right: Sal, Daniela, Christina, AnnaMarie, Rita, Mike, myself & J.D

By the way, Amazon never fails me! I scored a Yankee DVD (Fall Classics from 1996-2001) for $34 when in the Yankee Clubhouse it was marked at $80! Sweet giblets! Can't wait for this to arrive.



No comments:

Post a Comment