Thursday, May 13, 2010

What a day May 7th was. We had a great dinner with friends at Caliente Cab and then saw Pablo Francisco at Gotham Comedy Club. He was hilarious and those of us in attendance (myself, Tiffany, Karina and my brother Chris) really enjoyed his set.

Something happened earlier that day that I didn't think twice about when it originally occured. It was while we (Tiff & I) were dog walking two clients. However, over the weekend, it turned into something much bigger. I am disappointed with the way things turned out as it seems I won't be working with them anymore. I've walked this dog for two years and grew to love her like she was my own. So, disappointed is an understatement, especially if you knew the details. Unfortunately I think it's best I don't tell the story until everything is resolved.

Here are some pictures from later that day though!

The prospect of Mexican food & mojitos make Kimmie a happy girl.
John also brought his camera along. (We have the same one!)
Drinks are served!
Kimmie took this shot of Vinnie and us girls had to agree, this photo is adorable!
Tiff & I had the passion fruit margarita.
The sky was beautiful that night.
John wanted to try on my Ray Bans.
So did Karina.
Would you believe these are no longer complimentary?
Dish for two.
dinner for two
Check out this daschund walking past! So so cute...my favorite breed.
doxie love <3
Ron (pictured below with Kim) also joined in later that night. Congrats to him -- he is recently married! :)
Later that night at Gotham...
My bro, the reason we were able to see the show! Thanks again, Chris.
With comedian Sean Savoy.
Pablo Francisco outside after with fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment