Monday, February 14, 2011

Cupid's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovers out there...and if you're not in a loving mood, hope you have a good day anyway ;-)

Speaking of this day and whatnot, I woke up to this....

IMG_9875

IMG_9874

IMG_9871

Ok so the flowers I saw last night, hence the vase...but the chocolates were a real treat, especially because the box cover reminded me of Magic Kingdom. He knows how to torture me, huh? ;-)

Speaking of the flowers, this is a classic story of how it's hard to hide things when you live with someone. Last night, Jonathan and I both got back to Forest Hills around a similar time and as I was walking out of the station, I see him buying flowers at the nearby stand. Now, I figured right away it would be for his mother since he knew I would be arriving around the same time. I approached him, saying "hey!" and his eyes flew open in surprise. Before I had time to register what was going on, he pushes me saying "No no no! Get away!" I was hysterical! We had a good laugh later about it. Definitely one of the funnier moments of the new year.

Our plans for tonight are a surprise to me. I know it entails dinner but the location is a secret. He says he's never been to this place, which is a real mystery, since a place he hasn't dined at is rare LOL.

Yesterday I went to visit both grandparents to hand out plenty of XOXOs and chocolates, and also saw my parents: Mom surprised me with a Starbucks gift card and my dad purchased me a hoodie from Margaritaville. This is a first for Valentine's Day...I normally don't get anything (not that I expect anything!) but it was so nice...any excuse for Starbucks gift cards usually is! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment