Wednesday, February 16, 2011

When it comes to book signings, I love Q & A's. It's a great way to pick the writer's mind and to hear them talk about the book a little more in depth. I've only ever been to Jodi Picoult's book signings because I don't really have that many favorite authors. And Picoult tours every March! (Very excited for her new book). I also find that Barnes and Noble is a fan of the Q&A before a signing session and Borders just has the signing/pictures.

I mention this because it's something I realized today after attending Chris Jericho's book signing with Jonathan and Parker, all the way downtown on Wall Street. Besides being a great wrestler, he's hilarious! And he can write (that is, if it is him writing. It sure sounds like his voice).

IMG_9898

I'm mad I didn't zoom in a bit before giving the employee my camera. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment