Sunday, August 2, 2009

just eat it.

My parents bought a new T.V for their bedroom and gave Robyn & I their old one. Their old one, btw, is really nice in itself, so we are very happy and that's putting it lightly. It allows us a lot of freedom because we were sharing the one in the living room with our other roommates and to be honest it got annoying. I mean they were generous in letting us use it, don't get me wrong, I don't want to sound unappreciative. But the freedom to put on a movie whenever I want is nice :-) Right now I am watching Gran Torino. I keep hearing such good things about it, how it's really sad, etc so I had put it on the top of my Netflix list. 

Recently I had been praying for another job opportunity and even Robyn admitted to praying for me too, LOL. I'm sure you can guess where I'm going with this...yup. I got another gig for a brief period. However it comes to my aid when aid is needed. Coincidence? I think not. Sometimes I am truly amazed how good God is. I am the last person who deserves their prayers answered yet He did anyway. August is off to a good start!

Saw (500) Days of Summer the other day. Loved it -- definitely thought it lived up to its hype. I liked that it didn't have your usual happy ending but in a way, it WAS a happy ending. Speaking of the end, the last line is probably my favorite of the whole movie LOL. I recommend it if you're looking for a good movie to watch.

I am not much of a chocolate girl but these are enough to make me one. As my sister puts it, "orgasmic!"

No comments:

Post a Comment