Sunday, February 21, 2010

california dreamin'

I looked at the calendar this morning only to realize, not only is spring approaching but we're just that much closer to summer! This summer is going to be big in terms of traveling. There is that much awaited Disney World trip, in which Jonathan and I have been talking about since the moment we left last June!! Though not summer, I think in the spring there will be a weekend getaway to Vegas. When I went with a small group in 2008, we had a blast. (And one scary moment at the club in which no one could find my sister.)

At some point this summer, my family and I are taking a trip to San Diego to visit my dad's sister and her husband. This excites me for many a reasons. I mean, one, hello, California? Two, I haven't seen Chrissy (my aunt) in a minute. And three, I smell a day trip to Disney Land!


Below are pictures from last weekend. I went out with Kim and John after work to Caliente Cab (I believe I mentioned that before) and Jonathan came after, followed by Chris M. and Karina. So we had a nice little group going on. Looking at these pictures makes me want another papaya margarita.












































No comments:

Post a Comment