Wednesday, May 27, 2009

B is for Baptism.


On Sunday, John Jr. had his Christening in Brooklyn. It was very much an all day affair but no complaints here! He is such a sweet baby. At almost 4-months old, he is growing so nicely. And he is so damn cute! No really, I have never seen a bad photo of him. So photogenic. Okay, I'm going to stop gushing about him; I make it seem like he's my own haha.

Baby John invites you into this photo post...


In his car seat, ready to get baptized.

We had 3 hours to kill between the house and the reception so we went back to the house.

Later at the reception...



How can you resist that face?!

Haha, his expression here is classic. Like a deer caught in headlights.


Myself, Ashley (cousin) and Erica (mama)




Lauren & Ryan make an appearance! (Erica is Ryan's Godmother. Lauren is the BFF)



The cake. Too pretty to eat. (But I did anyway...of course)



The Godparents! Jonathan & Lisa (uncle & aunt)

This is Sammy, perhaps one of the cutest 3 year olds ever.


Future contestants on Dancing with the Stars?







The end. I wanted to post more photos but then I would never stop and the scrolling on this entry would be of ridiculous levels, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment