Saturday, May 2, 2009

49 more days!

About time -- we have booked the flight to Orlando! Roundtrip for $219/person via JetBlue? Yes please! The downside is the flight is at 6:30am. Okay, so we chose that specifically so that we could land early and get a head start so that's the bright side. But the other bad thing is that I have work the night before (I refuse to take off, LOL) and I normally get home at midnight. So what I want to do is nap during the day so that I can stay awake after I get home. Considering we have to be there at like 4:30am, I'm thinking that's a pretty good idea.





Tattoo plans are in motion! I decided on June 26 for the date because that's the Friday of the week I return. And I don't want to get it before because a healing tattoo in sunny Florida weather is not an ideal situation. At least at home I know I can keep out of the sun. Anyway, I'm hoping to making the appointment in early June. And I really hope Dan still works at True Blue. He's done all 3 of my tattoos and I trust/like his work. A friend recommended another tattoo parlour called Red Parlour.






I decided to get this robin bird, possibly slightly above my wrist. Robyn is going to get one too. We decided to make it like a sister thing. Well, that's one breakup I can guarantee won't happen, LOL. I wish I could remember when exactly I had all three of my current tattoos done. I know the last one was in 2005. The first was a fairy sitting on a bed of flowers. She has her arms wrapped around her legs and she's looking down. It came from a book of fairie poems. It was the only one that caught my eye. The second was 3 stars on my right ankle. I like what the number 3 represents. Why I got stars....I haven't a clue. As for the third, that would be the word 'Faith' on the inside of my right wrist.


Baby Johnny turns 3 months today! How time flies. His Christening is on the 24th. It's going to be an all day affair, sort of. What a celebrazione! I love how it looks like I took a bite out of the side of his head. But the more I look at it, the more I see it's the light reflecting on him.







AOL.com tells me this: \~/ is a half glass full. I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment