Thursday, April 30, 2009

mickey, minnie and tigger oh my.

My brain feels absolutely fried. Thank God I can escape this in 50 days! Yes, 50 days is how much longer I have to wait to go to Orlando. But that also means J.D & I have 50 days to book the flight since that's the last thing we haven't done yet. We even debated staying an extra day. I don't think we're going to be able to do it but it could happen. We'll see. So far he's booked us dinner (and the occasional lunch) at the following places: the San Angel Inn Restaurant (Epcot, Mexico), Coral Reef (Epcot, Living Seas pavilion), Prime Time cafe (Hollywood Studios), Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater (Hollywood Studios, photo on left & below). We were laughing over the fact that we're equally excited for the food/dining experiene as we are for the rides and et cetera.













I've become sucked into the world of Twitter. It's kind of a guilty pleasure following celebrities' lives, checking their Twitpics, updating freely about what I'm doing...come follow me: twitter.com/coffeeisgreen.





Lately my appetite is never ending. Why am I always hungry?!





Remember that song Bounce by Sarah Connor? It was released some time in 2004 (although I believe it originally came out in Germany a year prior to the U.S release.) I like the bit of MJB's Family Affair in it. All around catchy song. I downloaded it last night...damn, I'm a sucker for pop music. (Although technically it's labeled as poprock/R&B.)





I'm done rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment