Thursday, April 2, 2009

fool me twice, shame on me.

Happy April Fool's! Did anyone fool you today? I love playing pranks on people so this day is right up my alley. However, I didn't do as good as I've done in the past. I managed to fool a few people but they caught on quickly. I also learned that most females joke about being pregnant. I'm sorry to say I was one of them. Gotta be more original next year!






After watching Kris Allen perform Ain't No Sunshine last night on Idol, I am now a loyal follower. I don't even want to say how many times I've watched his performance...okay, 10...but seriously, how did I not notice this guy before? And he's my age to boot! But all that is pointless, since he's married. Mrs. Allen, you better hold on to that boy! My favorite part of tonight's result show, besides the fact that Megan Joy left, is when the Idols were mocking each other's singing. And Megan's arm flapping as she went to the bottom 3. And Allison imitating her when she went. As for Lady GaGa's performance, I was not impressed. Although I did like the zipper over her eye...






June 18, 2010.
Does that date mean anything to you? Well it should. That's because Toy Story 3 comes out. I just read that right now. WHOA. I thought the series was long over by this point. This...should be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you did fool me with that ER comment.

    Toy Story 3 is gonna be soooo good, just like the past 2. Can't wait! (Even though it's well over a year away :[)

    ReplyDelete