Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"I'm Chuck Bass"


Yikes. As hot as Chuck is on-screen, this picture is not the most flattering. Facial hair is hot. This is not. Well, at least not on him. Why do I care? I haven't a clue! Also I swear I am not this vain...blame it on the fever I'm having today! Speaking of which, it all started a few days ago when I just felt like a fever was coming. It faded, came back and then faded again. Today was just overkill for some reason. I had to get off the bus halfway to school because I thought I was going to upchuck right then and there. Such a lovely picture I've painted, I know. After a 2 hour nap I feel slightly better. I also feel slightly guilty because I slept most of the evening away when I should have made time to call my Grandpa. He turned 69 today! Happy Birthday to one of the best men I know!!



I've got a "where are they now: Freaks & Geeks" post coming up. Most likely will have that up by Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the "Freaks and Geeks" update!

    ReplyDelete