Thursday, March 26, 2009

bang bang








I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the new photo of Rihanna & her new tattoo that's circulating the interwebz. Is it a secret message to Chris Brown that he better watch his back? Stay tuned...






...although on a more serious note, if you or someone you know is being abused by their partner, don't keep quiet. There's help. Call 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.




After watching I Love You, Man, I think I've developed a thing for Paul Rudd. I may be joining that bandwagon late because I'm aware of the love for this man. But just look at him!


Whew. Enough about that.








Idol last night wasn't worth the lack of sleep, although I enjoyed Adam Lambert (who I think will win) and Danny Gokey's performances. I predict Megan Joy or Scott will be leaving us. They're the only two whose performances I can't sit and watch because it becomes awkward halfway through. I don't have a favorite this season, however, so I'm just watching it as a spectator. The only two contestants I've followed/voted/rooted for week after week was Diana DeGarmo (season 3) and Jordin Sparks (season 6). I was hoping Joanna Pacitti would stick around this season because I was already rooting for her before she even got on the show! But she had to go and get herself kicked off the show. Swell.







I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment