Sunday, March 29, 2009

what women want.


The Mel Gibson movie was on TBS earlier (actually I think it's still on) and I forgot how much I enjoyed it. You can even see a young Lisa Edelstein a.k.a Dr. Cuddy in it. I don't know about all women but this woman wants a steaming hot cup of coffee in the morning and she's good to go. PS, see even Mel Gibson wants coffee =D


But guess what I did today. I went out...and got pictures developed! It felt weird, absolutely weird, in this advanced technology era, to go do that. I don't think I've done it since the early '00s, which feels like centuries ago. Normally I put my pictures on-line and delete it off the memory card, unless they're vacation photos or something along those lines. Even then I'd use the digital picture printer that we have at home. But it doesn't belong to me and I didn't want to bother my Oma (the rightful owner) so I went to Rite Aid. They messed it up at first (printer got jammed) so I had to wait an additional 45 minutes. The results were well worth the wait.


...I was just on AOL's home page and saw this story. My mind can't process this...why would you do this to your family? How little of a soul do you have to enable you to decapitate your 5-year-old sister?!

MILTON, Mass. (March 29) -- A man on a rampage fatally stabbed his 17-year-old sister, decapitated his 5-year-old sister in front of a police officer and then headed toward his 9-year-old sister before officers shot him amid what their chief described as "a killing field."


and...


"When I walked up to the first officer (on the scene), I could see the whole story right in his face. This just told me that this was something very bad," Wells said.


Unbelivable. My prayers are with that family.


No comments:

Post a Comment