Monday, March 30, 2009

mondays are gossip again.


I'm a big Gossip Girl fan. The first season got me hooked immediately when I watched it on DVD at the end of the season. It was one of those "what was I waiting for?" moments, haha. But this season is annoying in the sense that Nate Archibald can't make up his freakin' mind when it comes to women. He had a good thing with Vanessa but he blew it. Tonight Chuck & Vanessa are going to hook up and if you follow the gossip world at all, you'll know Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr (the actors who portray them) are hooking up in real life.



I haven't been doing much for my Lenten promise. Originally I was going to say prayers every day from the St. Jude's website which you can find here. But I keep forgetting. So I've been making sure to go to Mass during the week at least once. And Confession every 3 weeks. But even then I haven't given up anything specific. I spoke to a priest today at St. Francis and he said one's spirit and intentions are just as important as the things they actually do so I took some comfort in that.



I'm really digging that song "Show Me What I'm Looking For" by Carolina Liar. Listen/watch here.

1 comment:

  1. I spoke to a priest today at St. Francis and he said one's spirit and intentions are just as important as the things they actually do so I took some comfort in that.

    That is an AWESOME quote, and one I truly believe.

    ReplyDelete