Sunday, April 19, 2009

so call me your sugar...

My parents came home from vacation with not only stories but some great things for us: a Harley Davidson tank top (gee, I wonder which parent got that), a coffee cup with my name on it, a beach bag and a turtle themed travel coffee thermos...do my parents know me well or what?! But the best news they gave upon their return was they already booked a January 2011 cruise for all of us!




By the way, all this time I thought the F in Flo Rida was a gun. Turns out it's the state of Florida. Which also explains his name. Man, I'm slow to pick up on those things. Thanks to Tiffany for pointing that out!





Zac Efron in 17 Again turned me, Tiffany and Robyn into ditzy 12 year old girls. Seriously, we were talking about how jealous of Vanessa Hudgens we were. I can't believe I'm even admitting that! The movie itself, however, was no cinematic masterpiece. I think 13 Going on 30 did it slightly better. But Zac Efron definitely carried the movie all the way to the end. In fact, he had better chemistry with Leslie Mann (who played his wife) than Matthew Perry did! And any scene Zefron does with Michelle Trachtenburg (who plays his daughter) is straight up funny, more so the ones where she tries to come on to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment