Monday, April 6, 2009

you know you love me, xoxo...


Roommates: can't live with them, can't pay rent without them.


Until the 13th, I will be staying in the Upper East Side, taking care of one of the best dogs you could ever hope to meet. Yes, Jorda turns into devil dog when she sees other dogs and forget about squirrels but she's sweet as can be and great company...especially for me because I am a scaredy cat at night by myself. It would be extra sweet if I spotted a Gossip Girl cast member or even stumbled upon the set of the show somewhere in this 'hood. Alas, I have yet to see anyone. Except for Taylor Momsen aka Little Jenny Humphrey but that was in Times Square.


Blogging this week will be sporadic because I don't have access to a computer. But on a brighter note, I have regained movement in my neck!! Hallelujah.



On a parting note, Happy 27th Birthday to my dear friend Anthony!!! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment