Saturday, May 30, 2009

LBD (little beach dress)

Last summer I had this lovely white beach dress. Said lovely white beach dress went to the laundromat one day under the hands of my sister. When she returned, I discovered lovely white beach dress was now a not-so-lovely orange beach dress. Those things happen though.




So yesterday I went and bought this:



Gap has some really great stuff for the summer and it helps that J.D has his employee discount, hehe.

Great news for NYC'ers: SoHo now has a Hollister store! 600 Broadway.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, hey, that's really cute...I need clothes for our upcoming Vegas trip and I may look into this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ orange...oh man. I remember that dress!

    yayyyy hco!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! I love your choice!! StarBlu is my favorite place for buying beach dresses!!

    ReplyDelete