Sunday, May 10, 2009

to the women who bore us for 9 months...

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas and mother-to-bes! Hopefully you all treated your mothers right today...and if you have children, they spoiled you a bit :-) I stopped by my parents' today to see the madre & Oma. Seems like that Mother's Day scratch off was a hot commodity. I got one for my mom and Oma, my mom got one for herself and Oma. And then Oma won $5 from the one I gave her and went and got another one. I think we're all going out to eat on Tuesday instead of tonight since Alex (my aunt) is not here this weekend. Bummer.




So yesterday Jonathan, his parents and myself went to Brooklyn to visit Erica, John & Johnny. It's so funny (in a good way) how excited people get around babies. The second we arrived it was all "Johnny!!" Haha...I love it. Here are some pictures from yesterday evening.
















You can just see how much Johnny's grandparents adore him!

No comments:

Post a Comment